How to manage chatbot content?
Chatbot maintenance can be a pain
A chatbot that answers a few simple questions needs hardly any maintenance. However, if a chatbot project is a bit larger, you often encounter the same following questions from customers:
- How can a marketing employee train the chatbot?
- Where do we see what the chatbot didn’t understand? And how do we teach this to the chatbot?
- How do we make sure that the chatbot answers the original questions correctly after additional training?
One might think that these questions have been solved a long time ago. But far from it: The currently existing solutions barely cover these problems. In most cases, they are also too technical for your average employee.
We decided to solve these problems with Bubble CMS, a chatbot content management system. During the chatbot projects of the past years, we learned a lot about the needs of our customers. Bubble CMS is a cohesive solution to the problems described above.
Bubble CMS addresses among other things the following needs:
- In the CMS, not-IT personell can train the chatbot with intents and the corresponding answers. No technical know-how is necessary.
- The training for different departments takes place independently of each other.
- You get a clear overview of utterances that the chatbot did not understand. These can be used to train the chatbot.
- A set of test questions can be defined to ensure the functioning of the chatbot at all times.
- You can track individual changes and you have the possibility to roll them back.